Congratulations on your selection to represent your County, Area or Region as part of the UK Contingent to the 24th World Scout Jamboree.
You will learn lots of new skills during this adventure, from working in new teams to camping in a new environment to exploring new places – there is always a chance to learn something new, grow and develop.
As well as your role-specific training, all Members of the UK Contingent (Unit Leadership Teams, young people and IST) can work towards the UK Contingent Personal Development Award.
Use the links below to discover more about Personal Development.
- Role-Specific Training: Training to help you with your role that should be recorded on your record.
- UK Contingent Personal Development Award: Identify your personal development goals and make an action plan to complete them. You can also record your challenges and how you overcame them to allow you to reflect on your journey.
- Personal Development Tips: Whatever your international Scouting or Guiding experience, there are always new things to learn or opportunities to develop existing skills, and ‘PD Tips’ are here to help.
- Useful Information: Useful information to help you with your Personal Development.
- What’s Next?: We know you are still planning for this one, but what will be your next international adventure or how can you inspire others to get involved?