Roverway 2016 – UK Contingent Challenge
This is for all of UK Participants and IST members!
Try and get some phottographic evidence or a member of Roverway team/ programme IST to sign your handbook. Once you’re done come and visit the UK CMT during our programme time to get some treats! Complete 10 or more of the following:
- Start a Mexican wave at your Opening Ceremony.
- Collect a badge from at least 10 different countries.
- Learn, and sing another country’s National Anthem.
- Re-create the UKC tents and Eiffel tower in a creative way.
- Send out a #RoverwayUK tweet and get it liked/retweeted by someone famous/ important!
- Do the Can-Can Dance with at least 20 people, from 3 different countries!
- Try a new food/ dish.
- Learn how to introduce yourself (’Hello, my name is’ in at least 3 new languages.
- Get an international patrol/ IST member to try a British classic (e.g. Jammie Dodgers, Marmite, Haggis etc.)
- Write a song about how awesome Roverway is.
- Learn your Scout/ Guide Promise in another language.
- Cook a traditional French meal.
- Take part in an activity that you’ve never done before.
- Send a postcard home to your Leader/ Commissioner to cheer them up.
- Teach a new game to people from a different country.
- Make a human pyramid of at least 6 people.
- Help out a member of the IST, even if it’s not your job!
- Share something about UK Scouting/ Girlguiding with someone from another country, and learn something about their organisation.
- Attend a ceremony associated with a different set of beliefs to your own.
- Cheer up the CMT – tell us a joke!